In today's session, you will be working in a group to generate concept maps (for effective search strategies) and find two types of sources.
The general topic for today's session is: "Behavioral Genetics"
Part 1: Concept Mapping
- Take the general topic and generate at least 3 subtopics with associated keywords
- Use texttomindmap.com to generate your concept map
Part 2: Find 2 Books & 2 Articles
- As a group, select one subtopic that you will use for your search. Note this subtopic and the associated keywords on your Google Doc.
- Find two relevant articles using ACADEMIC SEARCH COMPLETE (enter information on the Google Docs worksheet)
- Find two relevant book using the Discover Search on the library homepage (enter information on the Google Docs worksheet)
Part 3: Library Info. & Feedback
- Addlestone Library Handout shared with class
- Quick feedback form