Information about Digital Scholarship services and projects at the College of Charleston
- Digital Humanities Research Guide: Provides an overview of digital humanities in general, as well as resources on where to find books and articles, information related to DH in teaching, research and publication and a list of tools and tutorials for DH projects.
- Avery Research Center: Established to collect, preserve, and make public the unique historical and cultural heritage of African Americans in Charleston and the South Carolina Lowcountry.
- Program in the Carolina Lowcountry and Atlantic World (CLAW): Visit the digital initiatives page to view a variety of recently completed, in progress, and future digital scholarship projects.
- Lowcountry Digital History Initiative (LDHI): A digital public history project hosted by the Lowcountry Digital Library (LCDL) at the College of Charleston. Funded through a pilot project grant from the Humanities Council of South Carolina and a major grant award from the Dorothy and Gaylord Donnelley Foundation, LDHI began development in 2013 and launched in 2014 as a digital consultation service, scholarly editorial resource, and online platform for partner institutions and collaborative scholars to translate multi-institutional archival materials, historic landscape features and structures, and scholarly research into digital public history exhibition projects.
- Lowcountry Digital Library Guide: The Lowcountry Digital Library (LCDL) provides professional training and support for archive, library, and museum professionals throughout the region and documents the history and culture of the region while it supports current research initiatives and cultivates creative content and digital information in appropriate formats across disciplines in support of scholarly inquiry.
- Using Omeka Guide: Tips, tutorials, and recommendations for using Omeka to publish online multimedia exhibits, digital heritage and research projects.
- "How Do I" Guides" for tutorials and classroom resources on specific digital scholarship topics and tools.