Creative Commons Attribution(s)
This guide adapted from:
This guide also draws on contributions from:
- Appleford, Simon, and Jennifer Guiliano. “Lectures.” DevDH.org, 2013. http://devdh.org/lectures/.
- Adams, J., & Gunn, K. G. (2013, May 6). Digital humanities [LibGuide]. Retrieved May 26, 2013, from The Catholic University of America website: http://guides.lib.cua.edu/content.php?pid=269709 (Projects and General Information).
- Bulick, N. (2012, June 22). Digital humanities [LibGuide]. Retrieved May 6, 2013, from Cunningham Memorial Library, Indiana State University website: http://libguides.indstate.edu/digitalhumanities (General Information).
- CFP: New ADHO special interest group dedicated to Libraries and DH [Blog post]. 2013, July 23). Retrieved from dh+lib website: http://acrl.ala.org/dh/2013/07/23/cfp-new-adho-special-interest-group-dedicated-to-libraries-and-dh/.
- Digital humanities café [LibGuide]. (2013, May 17). Retrieved May 26, 2013, from Harvard Library website: http://guides.hcl.harvard.edu/content.php?pid=173015&sid=1455756 (E-scholarship, scholarly communication and blogs).
- Harris, V., & Darcovich, J. (2013, April 30). Digital humanities [LibGuide]. Retrieved May 26, 2013, from University of Illinois at Chicago University Library website: https://researchguides.uic.edu/digitalhumanities (Evaluating DH, DH Projects).
- Jackson, K. (2013). Introducing digital humanities [Prezi file]. Retrieved from https://prezi.com/r7rmqbxifpq9/introducing-digital-humanities-full/
- Madden, H., Milewicz, L., Seten Berghausen, S., & Shaw, W. (n.d.). Digital humanities [LibGuide]. Retrieved May 26, 2013, from Duke University Libraries website: http://guides.library.duke.edu/content.php?pid=129864&sid=1113933 (Getting Started Handout, DH Chronololgy, Recent books, Projects).
- Mirza, R. (2012, October 12). Digital humanities [LibGuide]. Retrieved May 26, 2013, from University of Texas Arlington website: http://libguides.uta.edu/content.php?pid=316423&sid=2589362 (Centers, Quantifying DH Infographic, and Open Access).
- Terras, M. (n.d.). Infographic: Quantifying digital humanities [Blog post]. Retrieved from http://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/dh/2012/01/20/infographic-quantifying-digital-humanities/
- Silvis, G., & Cech, M. (n.d.). Digital humanities [LibGuide]. Retrieved May 26, 2013, from University of Delaware Library website: http://guides.lib.udel.edu/content.php?pid=377144&sid=3088980 (Teaching Resources, DH in the Classroom Recent Articles, Centers, Tools and Tutorials).
- Visconti, Amanda. (2016, July 25). Digital Humanities: What? Why? How? (DLF eResearch Network Talk). Retrieved April 5, 2019 from HASTAC Groups: https://www.hastac.org/blogs/amanda-visconti/2016/07/25/digital-humanities-what-why-how-dlf-eresearch-network-talk
- White, K. (2013, May 16). Digital humanities [LibGuide]. Retrieved May 26, 2013, from Rutgers University Libraries website: http://libguides.rutgers.edu/content.php?pid=329122&sid=2692173 (Publications and Books).
Image & Media Credits:
Research Guide: Digital Humanities by van Arnhem, J.P. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.