What is ebrary?
ebrary offers authoritative e-books in a wide range of subject areas, along with powerful tools to help you find, use, and manage the information you need. Conduct your research on the computer, or try the popular Bluefire app for offline reading.
- Business & Economics
- Computers & IT
- Engineering & Technology
- History & Political Science
- Interdisciplinary & Area Studies
- Language, Literature & Linguistics
- Law, International Relations & Public Policy
- Life Sciences
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Physical Sciences
- Psychology & Social Work
- Religion, Philosophy & Classics
- Sociology & Anthropology
ebrary Training Videos
Key Features of the ebrary Platform
- Available any time–online and offline on mulitple devices including the iPad, iPhone, Kobo, Nook, and Sony Reader.
- Contextual linking across multiple online resources with InfoTools™.
- Unique ability to upload and integrate a library’s own digital content with DASH!™ (Data Sharing, Fast).
- Personal bookshelves that automatically store links to highlights, notes, and more, providing an archive of research. Folders can be emailed to peers.
- Notes and highlights.
- Multiple options for searching and navigating.
- Automatic citations when text is printed or copied and pasted into Word or any text applications. Citations include an automatic URL hyperlink back to the source.
- Ability to transform text into a hyperlink to a URL of the end-user's choice.
- Text-to-speech and other keyboard shortcuts to assist end-users with special accessibility needs.
- Interface available in multiple language including English, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish, with additional languages in the works.