In today's session, you will learn how to find sources that can help you put your chosen text into context.
Part 1: Google Docs
- Open the "read-only" Google worksheet
- Log into you Google account
- Click on "File" at the top of the page, and select "Make a copy..." so that you can work on the assignment.
- Click on "blue share button" at the top right of the page and share you document with firstname.lastname@example.org
Part 2: Find 1 Scholarly Source + 1 Contemporary Source + 1 Magazine Source related to your chosen text.
- Look for sources that can help you understand why your chosen text is culturally significant -- why it matters? what kind of influence did it have? what kind of reaction did it have? and why?
Part 3: Questions/Discussion/Printing
- Open forum for questions or comments.
- Addlestone Library Handout shared in class
Part 4: Library Info. & Feedback
- Complete the very brief feedback survey.