In today's session, you will learn how to generate effective search strategies and find two types of library sources.
The general topic for today's session is one of your course readings (more specifically, two themes from a course reading).
Part 1: Google Docs
- Open the "read-only" Google worksheet
- Log into you Google account
- Click on "File" at the top of the page, and select "Make a copy..." so that you can work on the assignment.
- Click on "blue share button" at the top right of the page and share you document with firstname.lastname@example.org
Part 2: Concept Mapping/Brainstorming
- Take the reading and generate at least two related themes with at least 3 associated keywords, quotes, or pieces of symbolism; record this information on your Google Doc.
Part 2: Find 1 Book & 1 Article
- Choose words (including the main title) from your concept map to use for your source search.
Part 3: Questions/Discussion/Printing
- Open forum for questions or comments.
- Addlestone Library Handout shared in class
Part 4: Library Info. & Feedback
- Complete the very brief feedback survey.