Using a Google Form, students will participate in finding a source through the library's discovery service that would be a valuable addition to the Wikipedia article entry.
- Watch the videos on Scholarly Conversation and the Library’s Discovery Service,
- Look at this Wikipedia article on Bottled Water: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottled_water
- Examine the subheadings within the article and identify two to three sections that are of interest to you.
- Search Library Discovery Service using "Bottled Water" and an additional keyword.
- The format would look like this: "bottled water" AND _______
- From your search results, select a source that would be a suitable addition to one of the sections of the "Bottled Water" Wikipedia article -- one that would be credible and that would add to or expand the "conversation"