Skip to Main Content
Addlestone Library is open to the College of Charleston community and affiliates via card access. Visitors may access Addlestone Library Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, and must present a government issued ID and sign in upon entry.
Library Third Floor: Juvenile Collection
Did you know that the library has an entire section of books on the third floor that is dedicated to Juvenile books? Whatever children's books you find in the catalog will be located here!
How to Find Children's Books at Addlestone Library
Written Instructions for Finding Children's Books
- Visit the Library's website and select "Advanced Search" under the search box in the Discover tab.
- Select "Library Catalog" and enter in your relevant search terms
- Some suggestions are to include keywords that relate to themes, topics, and conversations you want to investigate in the literature.
- Once you have your list of results, be sure to use the "Refine your Results" feature to the left of your results list.
- Select Book under Resource Type
- Select "Marlene & Nathan Addlestone Library - Juvenile Collection, 3rd floor" under Location
- Apply these filters to reduce your results.
When looking at the record of a book, try clicking the hyperlinked subjects or genre to conduct a new search. If there are a lot of results returned, you can add a keyword to your search. If there are too few results returned, consider changing the search from a subject to a keywords.
If you have any questions, please make an appointment to meet with me or send me an email! I'd be happy to help you!
Elena Rodriguez, Instruction Coordinator
College Quick Links