This guide draws on contributions from:
- About WordPress. (n.d.). Retrieved June 9, 2015, from WordPress.org website: https://wordpress.org/about/
- Building your PLN. (n.d.). Retrieved June 12, 2015, from Edublogs website: http://teacherchallenge.edublogs.org/creating-a-pln/
- Cowell, L. (2014, August 14). Blogging Basics [LibGuide]. Retrieved June 12, 2015, from HUHS Virtual Technology Coach website: http://libguides.huhs.org/blogging
- Daityari, S. (n.d.). 23 Very Different Ways You Can Use WordPress. Retrieved June 12, 2015, from Kinsta website.
- Deschenes, A. (2014, October 22). The DIY Website [LibGuide]. Retrieved June 8, 2015, from Simmons Library website.
- Douglas, V. A. (2014, January 20). Summary of reading recommendations on blogging, copyright and fair use [Electronic mailing list message]. Retrieved from Information Literacy Instruction Discussion List.
- Drucker, J., & Kim, D. (n.d.). Intro to digital humanities. Retrieved June 2, 2014, from UCLA Center for Digital Humanities: Intro to Digital Humanities website: http://dh101.humanities.ucla.edu/
- Frank, T. (2015, January 25). The Ultimate Guide To Building A Personal Website. Retrieved June 9, 2015, from College Info Geek website: http://collegeinfogeek.com/personal-website/
- French, A. L. (2013, November 12). Introduction to Omeka - Lesson plan. Retrieved June 2, 2014.
- Images: A guide to finding visual resources [LibGuide]. (2014, May 7). Retrieved June 7, 2014, from Cornell University Library website: http://guides.library.cornell.edu/content.php?pid=2657&sid=50041
- Learn WordPress.com. (n.d.). Retrieved June 11, 2015, from WordPress.com website: https://learn.wordpress.com/get-started/
- Personal Blogging. (n.d.). Retrieved June 12, 2015, from Edublogs website: http://teacherchallenge.edublogs.org/personal-blogging/
- Plotts, L. (2013, June 10). Blogger [Blog post]. Retrieved from TLT Tutorials and Mobile Apps website: http://blogs.cofc.edu/tlttutorials/2013/06/10/blogger/
- Tools-Wordpress Tutorial [LibGuide]. (2015, June 1). Retrieved June 8, 2015, from Brown University Library website.
Image & Media Credits:
The WordPress Resource Guide was created by J.P. van Arnhem, Librarian, Digital Scholarship and Services Department at the College of Charleston Libraries. Research Guide: WordPress is licensed under a a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.