Accessing Library Resources from Off-Campus
Research Help for Students and Faculty
CofC is adopting a new laptop requirement for 2020-2021. For students who do not have their own device, both Information Technology and College Libraries will loan a limited number of laptops.
- One-week MacBook Airs from College Libraries: All available Macbook Airs and chargers can be checked out by students on a first-come, first-served basis for a period of one week.
- Long-Term Laptop Loans from Information Technology: IT offers long-term technology loans for using an application process.
- Librarians are available to provide live information literacy instruction for your students using Zoom.
- Librarians can also create instructional video tutorials and course guides which can be posted in OAKS.
- Find the subject liaison for your discipline at libguides.library.cofc.edu/sb.php
- Find additional tips and resources on the Resources for Instructors page of this guide.
Addlestone Library books and DVDs can be checked out in the library or by scheduling an appointment for contactless pickup in the AD parking lot.
Library books can be returned in the book drops, located behind the library on Rivers Green and in the AD parking lot. Library laptops must be returned by appointment.
PASCAL Delivers and Interlibrary Loan services have resumed. Check these pages for the most up-to-date information: PASCAL Delivers Services & ILL