Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use these instructions to make digital copies that can be saved on a USB drive, sent to an email address, or downloaded to the cloud.
Physical copies can be made with the copier.
1. Scan your document(s).
- Place your document(s) on the glass or in the automatic document feeder (ADF).
- The ADF is helpful if you are scanning more than one page.
- Tap the SCAN button, then the Continue to KIC button on the monitor.
- Inside the Scan button:
- Select BookEdge Scanner, if scanning from the glass.
- Select ADF Scanner, if scanning from the ADF.
- Tap the Scan Settings... button to adjust brightness, contrast, resolution, color mode, etc.
- Tap the Close button when finished.
- Tap the Scan button, then the Accept button to accept the copyright notice to begin scanning.
- Tap the Scan button each time you want the scanner to create another image or page.
- Tap the Compose Content... button to delete, rotate, crop/clip, further adjust the brightness, contrast, color mode, etc., and add additional annotations, drawings, or effects to the image(s).
- When finished, tap the Finishing Composing button.
2. Save or send your document(s).
- Tap the Send PDF file(s) via E-mail or Insert USB Drive button to send a Quick PDF via email.
- If you do not want to send a Quick PDF via email, select More Options to change:
- File Format (Searchable PDF, Quick PDF, JPEG, PNG, Rich Text/Doc, or Audio File/MP3).
- Save or Send (USB, Email, Cloud Storage, or QR Code).
- Save/Send Options (File Name).
- Enter the email address to which you want to send the image(s), and tap the Send button.
- Tap the End Session (Delete Images) button to delete all images, and don't forget your document(s)!
College Quick Links