Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Addlestone Library is open to the College of Charleston community and affiliates via card access. Visitors may access Addlestone Library Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, and must present a government issued ID and sign in upon entry.
The College Libraries are here for you!
Through hurricanes, pandemics, and other extenuating circumstances, the College Libraries are here to support your academic endeavors. If circumstances necessitate campus closure, the Libraries transition to fully virtual services. This page includes up-to-date hours of service and information on what you can expect from the Libraries during campus interruptions.
Have questions about academic continuity and the library?
Research Help for Students and Faculty
CofC requires students to have a laptop. For students who are in need of a device, both Information Technology and College Libraries will loan a limited number of laptops.
- One-week MacBook Airs from College Libraries: All available Macbook Airs and chargers can be checked out by students on a first-come, first-served basis for a period of one week.
- Long-Term Laptop Loans from Information Technology: IT offers long-term technology loans for using an application process.
- Librarians are available to provide live information literacy instruction for your students in person or via Zoom.
- Librarians can also create instructional video tutorials and course guides which can be posted in OAKS.
- Find the subject liaison for your discipline at libguides.library.cofc.edu/sb.php
Addlestone Library books and DVDs can be checked out in the library.
Library books can be returned in the book drops, located behind the library on Rivers Green and in the AD parking lot. Library laptops must be returned to a staff member at the Access & Instruction Desk.
PASCAL Delivers and Interlibrary Loan services are operating normally. Check these pages for the most up-to-date information: PASCAL Delivers Services & ILL
College Quick Links